Friday, November 28, 2003

What am I?
Who am I?
I am Eric.

Im Eric,
One of many potentialities.
Out of infinity.

I am me,
But at the same time,
I am what others perceive to me to be.

Im Eric,
One of many potentialities.
Out of infinity.

I am what the world made me,
My thoughts,
Sculptured and refined by people.

I am what people perceive me to be.

Im Eric,
Yet im also the Eric of others
The many sides of me making me.

Identity,
What is identity?
I am just me out of the many "me's" i could have been.

Identity,
When one loses it,
What does one become?

Existance,
The meaning of life.
Do we live only to die?

Identity,
What is an existence without it.
Is it possible to exist without an identity.

Existence,
The result of potentiality
With emptiness there must lie potentiality.

Potentiality,
It exists where there is no existence.
It lies asleep, always waiting to awaken.


Without identity one cannot exist, without existance lies potentiality. Lose your "self" and your limits has no boundary.


Im Eric,
Out of many potentialities.
Out of infinity.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home