Thursday, November 11, 2004

You have moved on i see. I am left with broken pieces all around me, shattered and lost. I know i should be happy for you and shake your hands with a smile. But when i saw you that day, it was tears that i was holding back. I want to just look forward and carry on, but my strength seems to have forsaken me. The weight of the memories i carry seems so heavy, and yet i hold on to them like some damn fool, unwilling to forget even the smallest fragment of our time together. They say that time heals everything, and yet with you, it seems the wounds just never stop coming. I was move on eventually, just like you did, but my journey shall forever be hampered, by the weights of the memories i hold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home